Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Benefits of Reiki - Weekly Draw


Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress, relaxation and healing.
When your life force energy is low, you have a higher chance of feeling stressed out and becoming sick.  When your life force energy is high, you are more capable of handling the day to day stresses and will feel happier and healthier.

Reiki can do no harm and is a very gentle healing modality.

For the next month, I will be drawing a name every Friday for anyone who likes my Facebook page.  If you are not on Facebook, please send me an email with your name and in the the subject line enter  "Reiki Weekly Draw".  I will be sure your name is entered.

If distance is a problem, I am also offering distance Reiki Treatments.  Distance treatments are just as beneficial.

If you feel you or your child could benefit from Reiki, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to connecting with you. 

Benefits of Reiki

  • Relieves Stress and Anxiety
  • Helps release phobias/fears
  • Pain relief
  • Better sleep
  • Improved Energy
  • Helps with Depression
  • Improves Concentration
  • Helps with self-esteem/self awareness
  • Strengthens the immune system
  • Promotes the body's natural ability to heal itself
  • Overall senses of peace and calmness

No comments: