Thursday, June 9, 2011

Children and Reiki




My passion is to help people feel better about themselves and help people reach their goals.  Reiki is something that has helped me on my journey. One of my goals is to inspire and share the many benefits of Reiki with others.  

I hope to inspire children to learn this healing technique as it is such a wonderful and easy tool to use on a daily basis.   Kids are very open to learning Reiki and receiving treatment. 



Below are just some of the wonderful benefits of Reiki for children:

  • Encourages empathy and a connection to all living things (plants, trees and animals)
  • Self esteem
  • Helps with the daily stresses of growing up
  • Promotes creativity
  • Calming
  • Improves Concentration
  • Improves sleep

Please stay tuned for information on upcoming workshop for kids.

If you are interested in booking a session for your child, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.


While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”  ~unknown

No comments: